As well as providing warmth, the Zone 3 Mens Advance wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even further allowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 94% and its coveted Best on Test award in 2018, stating that the Advance ‘wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price’ and is ‘a brilliant all-rounder that comes at a great price’.
Here’s what Zone 3 have to say abut their Advance Wetsuit:
The Mens Advanced Wetsuit was the winner of the 2018 BEST ON TEST award in 220 magazine with 94% rating and the highest rated entry level wetsuit on the market with over six years of fantastic customer and industry reviews.
Alongside this, it features new and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout with Free Flex lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water and high quality materials and features not normally seen at this price point.
With our focus on comfort and fit, it features a laser cut collar design and an Eco Friendly Neoprene which utlises the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced.
The new Advance offers a fantastic specification including new and innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed, whilst, the new laser cut collar construction offers a more comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck. This, combined with the great fit on the body, makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
The slightly thicker panels which are positioned to support the legs and hips ultimately help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier and the use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit helps to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% is made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene
- Zone3’s trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserves energy.
- Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
- High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively, it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
At Speedhub we recommend you try before you buy – why not pop in and take advantage of our free wetsuit fitting service. We have a range of the new Zone 3 Wetsuits available to try.