Manufactured with anti-rub Flatlock seams, the care instuctions are also printed centre-back to help prevent any discomfort through chafing seams or labels. Orange ‘Vélobici’ rubberised print on the back side with matching orange binding on the straps. Finished at the ankle with a single stirrup to keep them exactly where they should be.
The meryl/lycra actisystem fabric is exceptionally soft but durable, ride after ride and wash after wash. Moisture management technology offers exceptional wicking, dries quickly and its tight knit gives you protection from the wind.
All Vélobici clothing is 100% designed and manufactured in the UK. VB/Pro-VR1 fabric is produced in Nottingham and the garments are made in Leicestershire.
- Luxurious meryl/lycra with superior stretch for unisex fit
- Water repellent with soft knitted thermal loop
- No Pad, to be worn over bib shorts or padded pants
- Orange prints and matching binding
- 100% Designed and manufactured in England