The MET Codatronca is a short tail aero helmet, designed and engineered to let the head move freely in multiple positions while remaining aerodynamic from all angles. Developed and tested in the wind tunnels of Politecnico di Milano and Milano Newton Lab.
The front face of the MET Codatronca has a wide design that guides air over the rider’s shoulders, a natural area of turbulence that creates wind resistance and drag.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, Vertical and occipital adjustment
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Air Lite straps with anchors embedded into liner
- Low Drag inlets
- Internal Air Channeling
- Fidlock magnetic buckle
- Adjustable cam divider
- MET Dual Shield | Fumè
- Helmet soft bag
- Certifications: CE; AS/NZS