Want the most aerodynamically efficient carbon frame around, but prefer the classic feel of rim brakes? This is the race bike for you.
The IA is the culmination of 30 years of iterative design and painstaking development, and its results at the highest level of competition speak for themselves. The IA is the most aerodynamic bike in the world. Felt also say that it’s the best-handling triathlon bike on the planet. But what we should really mention is that the IA won the Kona World Championship a staggering six times in a row, and it holds both bike and overall course records across the lava fields of Hawaii. So, really, what else do you need to know?
- Frame – Felt IntegratedAero x | UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre
- Forks – Felt IntegratedAero x | UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre
- Drivetrain – microSHIFT A11, TRI/TT
- Brakes – Front: Shimano 105 R7000 dual-pivot caliper / Rear: Shimano 105 R7010-R under bottom bracket mount caliper
- Wheels – Devox WheelRRS.A1 with Shimano hubs | 24/19
- Cockpit – BaseBar: Devox Bayonet 3.1 | SuperLite aluminum / Extensions: Devox Ergomod | aluminum
- Saddle – ISM PS1.1
- Weight – 21.67 lb, 9.85 kg
- Extras – IA CALpac 2.0 Top Tube storage / IA BTSpac Seat Tube storage box / Compliance Channel aero seatpost covers / Carbon assembly paste