We think this is a fantastic Aero Triathlon Bike. For those seeking SRAM’s top-of-the-line wireless electronic groupset. Also features Reynolds carbon wheels and Felts Advanced-level carbon layup.
The IA is the culmination of 30 years of iterative design and painstaking development, and its results at the highest level of competition speak for themselves. So the IA is the most aerodynamic bike in the world. Felt also say that it’s the best-handling triathlon bike on the planet. But what we should really mention is that the IA won the Kona World Championship a staggering six times in a row, and it holds both bike and overall course records across the lava fields of Hawaii. So, really, what else do you need to know?
- Frame – Felt IntegratedAero Disc | UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre
- Forks – Felt IntegratedAero Dagger Disc | UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre
- Drivetrain – BaseBar: SRAM eTap Blips / Extensions: SRAM eTap Clics
- Brakes – SRAM S-900 AERO HRD, hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Wheels – Reynolds AR58/62 DB Custom, XDR
- Cockpit – BaseBar: Devox Bayonet 3.1 | SuperLite aluminum / Extensions: Devox Ergomod | aluminum
- Saddle – ISM PS1.0
- Weight – 21.25 lb, 9.66 kg
- Extras – IA CALpac 2.0 Top Tube storage / IA BTSpac Seat Tube storage box / SRAM PowerPack (battery charger, 2x battery) / Reynolds tubeless valve stems (2x75mm) / Compliance Channel aero seatpost covers / Carbon assembly paste