Whether you are a beginner or experienced athlete, if you exercise and train on a regular basis, it’s a good idea to get frequent sports massages. Sports massage has 5 main benefits.
- To maintain the entire body in better physical condition by improving flexibility, relieving muscular tension, promoting relaxation and combating stress.
- To prevent injuries and loss of mobility in potential trouble spots by eliminating toxins from the muscles
- To ease and restore mobility to injured muscle tissue and speed up recovery.
- To boost athletic performance and endurance – warming muscles ready for training or competition
- To extend both the good health and the overall life of your triathlon career
We have a weekly sports massage clinic on a Tuesday at the shop where prices range from £20-35
Make an enquiry
You can also use this contact form to directly contact Mandy now. Please note that an enquiry via this form does not constitute a booking until you have received confirmation by return.