Developed specifically with the aim of providing fantastic aerodynamics and power to riders covering flatter routes on their outings, the Knight Composites 50mm Tubeless Carbon Clincher Disc DT Swiss 240 Wheelset is an advanced and innovative wheelset. Benefitting from Knight’s EPS moulding process, the rims of this wheelset are formed imperfection free and without breaking carbon fibres, assuring you of greater integral strength.
With a 50mm deep rim profile blending the needs of regular road riding with the considerations of elite level aerodynamics, this wheelset is at home on the less hilly routes. Formed and crafted using Knight’s T.E.A.M profile, this wheelset works to manipulate the airflow as it leaves the trailing edge of the rim, uniting it to work with the shaping of your aero bike frame and reduce the net turbulence that you produce while riding.
Compatible with 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes, this wheelset also features a disc brake specific profile. Reducing the need for integrated braking surfaces and improving the longevity of this wheelset, you can be sure to save time by braking late with better-stopping force. Incorporating an all-new tubeless design into the construction of this wheelset, a newly-devised internal rim profile makes tubeless tyre mounting easy. A pneumatic and mechanical system locking the tyre to the rims, this wheelset is a fantastic choice for any rider looking for a future-proof performance wheelset.
Please note: The image shown is for representation only. The white edition uses the same style graphics but in a white colour option
- T.E.A.M. rim profile shaping improves aerodynamics
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight’s patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- Tyre compatibility: Clincher/tubeless
- Braking type: Rim brake
- Rim: EPS-moulded carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240
- Cassette compatibility: Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes
- Speed: 10/11-speed
- Spoke count: 20 front, 24 rear
- Axle type: Quick-release
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1625g
- Includes: Quick-release axles