A versatile performer, the Hoka Challenger ATR3 shoe excels in the mountains, on the roads and everywhere in between. Dubbed the Clifton for trail running, this updated Hoka Challenger is cushy, fast and very surefooted. The now well established Hoka midsole geometry and early stage mid-sole rocker promise a smooth ride, and the ‘3’s supportive fit through the mid-foot makes for an even more comfortable experience on road or trail. The breathable upper with reinforcing overlays, and rubber-tipped lugs for all-terrain traction, complete the offering.
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Category: Dynamic Stability
- Preferred Ride: Plush
- Offset: 5 mm
- Forefoot: 23 mm
- Heel: 28 mm
- Weight: 226.00 g
*based on size EU 42 2/3 and may vary depending on size.
- Speedframe Construction for Midfoot Capture and Support
- 3D Puff Print Frame for Additional Lightweight, Detailed Support
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Oversize EVA Midsole Provides Lightweight Cushioning
- 4mm Lugs Provide All-Terrain Traction
- Podular Outsole Design Provides Stability on Uneven Terrain