Anyone who has experienced ‘brain-freeze’ when swimming in cold water will know how valuable triathlon skull caps can be to get you going! The Zone 3 Neoprene Swim Cap provides warmth while maintaining good hydrodynamics through the water.
The the biggest complaint from swimmers who use one-piece caps is that they can feel ‘tight’ under the chin and have no adjustability. The Zone 3 design is focused on making this cap the best fit possible, with a Velcro strap under the chin to cater for different head sizes.
- Velcro strap under chin.
- High quality 4mm Yamamoto Smoothskin material.
- High-Vis option available.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Accommodates a wide variety of head sizes.
- Increased comfort and warmth.
- Low drag hydrodynamic design.