The Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you’d want in a bar–a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and pro riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you’ll love. The bar features a contoured top for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops for all-day comfort. The Service Course 70 Ergo’s specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with the short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar’s 70mm reach (the horizontal distance from the bar’s stem clamp area to the center of the brake perch) is the shortest of Zipp’s Service Course lineup. Its 128mm drop (vertical distance from the bar’s stem clamp area to the bottom of the drops) places the rider low and in control without compromising comfort.
- Two cosmetic options, bead-blast black or distinctive silver
- 6061 aluminum for light weight and durability
- 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position
- Flattened top shape to better fit the hand
- Clip-on compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only)
- Lifetime warranty