With all the advanced technology and tracking you’d expect from a GPS cycle computer, the Wahoo ELEMNT GPS Computer Bundle is incredibly simple to use and also includes the comfortable TICKR heart rate monitor and the accurate RPM speed and cadence sensor to fully make the most of tracking your rides.
The ELEMNT is equipped with everything you need to take an in-depth look at your cycling statistics. The Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ dual-band technology connects effortlessly with the included sensors as well as any other ANT+ cycling sensors. The Wahoo ELEMNT Cycling GPS Computer is the first 100% wireless cycling computer from the American company, with the only cable needed is the one to charge the device. This makes for a clean, sleek setup.
With the integration of Strava Live Segments, you can get ready for the upcoming segment, instead of guessing its whereabouts. Always fancied that KOM/QOM? Well, now you can. Get notifications before a segment starts and once in a segment the side LED progress bars to tell you if you are ahead or behind and the top LEDs give you a visual indication of how far into a segment you are. ELEMNT brings a unique Final Push notification which pops up when you are close to hitting your goal so that you never miss an opportunity to challenge yourself to be your best! Strava Live Segments requires a Strava Premium membership.
Programmable LED QuickLook Indicators are another feature Wahoo has integrated into the ELEMNT to give you full customisation to show you the important metrics, such as speed, cadence and heart rate.
This computer integrates with both the Wahoo KICKR and KICKR SNAP Turbo Trainers to control resistance and provides real-time performance data, making for the ultimate pairing for your training. The large, high-contrast display allows you to get a complete overview of the performance metrics on one screen, such as distance travelled, elevation change, climb rate and possibly the coolest feature on the computer, live tracking.
If you’re looking to take your training to the next level, the Wahoo ELEMNT Cycling GPS Computer also connects to both Shimano Di2 and SRAM eTap drivetrains. It also has fields for muscle oxygenation with third-party sensors such as BSXInsight and Moxy Monitor.
A highlight of the Wahoo head units is the new Planned Workouts feature. You’ll be able to wirelessly sync a maximum of a week’s worth of workouts, and are then guided through the session using power, heart rate or cadence targets and data. Workouts are added from your TrainingPeaks or Today’s Plan account, however for those without an account you can follow preloaded workouts including FTP tests and interval training sessions.
Live tracking allows you to connect with other Wahoo users, making for a more social ride, or perhaps just to let your family know where you are on your ride. Text and phone alerts are also useful features when connected via Bluetooth 4.0 to your phone, notifying you when important contacts call or text you.
The Wahoo ELEMNT now also includes global maps for North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, South America and Africa. Ideal for when you’re out exploring in other countries.
- Includes ELEMNT Bike Computer, TICKR Heart Rate Monitor and RPM Speed/Cadence Sensors
- Integrated GPS to track all your movements and give you an in-depth insight into your training statistics
- Strava Live Segments integration featuring real-time Segment notifications, ability to race against PRs and KOMs, and LED visual indicators to provide key data at a glance.
- Live tracking with other Wahoo users, meaning you can find your friends whilst out on your ride
- LED QuickLook Indicators provides all the information you need, including distance travelled, elevation change, climb rate and live tracking
- Compatible with ANT+ Radar light systems including the Garmin Varia: See real-time proximity of approaching vehicles shown on the screen of your ELEMNT
- Smart notifications to show your texts and calls
- Android and iPhone compatible
- Fully customisable data fields
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatible
- Comes complete with bar/stem, out front and aero-bar mounts
- Size: 57.5 x 90.5 x 21.2 mm (2.3” x 3.5” x 0.8”)
- LCD Screen Type: High contrast. Display Size 2.7” 68.6 mm
- Mount: 3 mounts included: out-front, stem and aero
- Backlight: Yes
- ANT+: Yes
- SRAM eTap and Shimano Di2 connectivity: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Altimeter: Barometric
- Compatibility: Works with Strava and more
- Battery Life: Up to 17 hours
- Weight: 100g (3.5 oz)
- TICKER Weight: 8.5 grams (without strap)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Sweatproof: Yes (hand washable strap)
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)