The Specialized Power Arc Pro Saddle expands on the success of the original Power saddle. It features the same channel and length as the original and S-Works Arc, but where it differs is in its titanium rails vs. the carbon fiber found on the S-Works. But this means that it still features a stiff, FACT carbon fiber shell and lightweight EVA padding. The shape of the saddle is also designed to provide ample sit bone support, and this has been coupled with a shorter-than-usual nose section to keep pressure off of soft tissue while riding in aggressive positions. They even took this ideology a step further via an extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel that’s been proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping to reduce numbness and pressure on unwanted areas.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Super-light EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight: 193g
- Size 155mm / Weight: 199g