No matter your riding discipline, be it road, triathlon or mountain biking, the Women’s Specialized S-Works Power with Mimic Saddle offers support and comfort. Modelled on the original Power, the shorter nose prevents excess pressure when in an aggressive riding position.
Multi-layered materials are key to the innovative Mimic technology and include firm foam to support the sit bones, memory foam and soft foam to reduce pressure at the front, and flexible thermoplastic rubber to density-match your soft tissues.
The carbon fibre shell is supportive yet flexible to add compliance and soak up road buzz. With oversized FACT carbon rails, the structure is lightweight and incredibly strong.
- Mimic technology: A combination of memory foam cushion, soft foam, firm foam and flexible TPR (thermoplastic rubber) strategically placed to best support and protect
- Mimic is designed to conform to your body in order to relieve pressure and to optimise comfort
- Taking the shape of the original Power saddle, the Mimic has tapered wings to eliminate the chance of rubbing
- Carbon rails with a carbon base
- Available in 143 and 155mm widths