The innovative Specialized Power Expert with Mimic Womens Saddle resolves the problems that many female cyclists suffer, be it discomfort, numbness or excess pressure. The Specialized Power Expert with Mimic saddle ‘mimics’ the soft tissue and has a multi-layered construction for firm support under the sit bones. A combination of memory foam, soft foam and flexible thermoplastic rubber adapts to your body. The overall shape has been borrowed from the original power saddle, but tapered wings reduce the chances of any rubbing.
Specialized’s Body Geometry design keeps the blood flowing to sensitive arteries to reduce the chance of numbness.
The hollow titanium rails are light and durable, and SWAT™-compatible mounts allow you to integrate your kit for neat storage.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Mimic technology: A combination of memory foam cushion, soft foam, firm foam and flexible TPR (thermoplastic rubber) strategically placed to best support and protect
- Mimic is designed to conform to your body in order to relieve pressure, minimise swelling and optimise comfort
- Taking the shape of the original Power saddle, the Mimic has tapered wings to reduce rubbing
- Light, durable and hollow titanium rails with a nylon/carbon base
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Available in 143, 155, and 168mm widths