- The Di2 front derailleur’s operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to wireless communication with the gear levers. What’s more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur
- Full and semi synchronized shifting programable, Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences. Semi synchronized shifting means when a front shift is made the rear mech will automatically correct to the appropriate ratio
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm O.L.D.
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 12-speed E-tube SD300 wire compatible