- Ultegra front derailleur with toggle link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- The forged wide link cradles the axle pivot at both ends providing a smooth shifting swing
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm O.L.D.
- Cable tension is adjustable on the front derailleur
- Added frame support bolt for more stability under load