The Tri Pro shoes were specifically developed for saving valuable time on the road and in the changing zone. These shoes feature a tongue-less construction offering optimum comfort and allowing for quick changes.
- very stiff, super light sole made from glass fibre reinforced Nylon with PU for best power transfer (stiffness index 8)
- Power Zone sole construction minimises the stress on knees and ankles
- anatomically shaped, removable and adjustable Ergologic insole. The thickness of the sole can be individually varied with removable inserts at the foot arch and midfoot.
- comfortable Ergologic Wrap Fit upper shoe construction with a faux leather layer which perfectly snugs the foot like a second skin, preventing pressure points
- Super light, perforated micro fibre and 3D Airmesh upper material. An innovative texture helps the material adapt perfectly to the shape of the foot.
- 2 Velcro straps, the lower strap anatomically adjustable
- close-fitting and foot supporting Racing-Fit design
- compatible with all road pedal systems
- weight: 270 g (size 42)