The Saris H3 Smart Trainer from Saris is perfect for use with indoor training applications like Zwift or TrainerRoad, as it can measure power of up to 2000 watts with an accuracy of +/- 2%. As a direct drive unit, there is no tyre wear to worry about and as the resistance doesn’t rely on friction between rubber and roller there is no possibility of it slipping during hard efforts.
The trainer has super wide legs for great stability, but they can be quickly folded away for storage when not in use, and it has an integral handle for carrying. All common frame standards can be used with the trainer; 130mm and 135mm quick release and 142mm and 148mm thru-axle. Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards are included for easy connectivity and firmware updates can be done wirelessly via the Saris app.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Zwift certified.
- When Open L*H*W: 31”x18.5”x19.5” (787.4×469.9×495.3 mm).
- When Closed L*H*W: 8.5”x18.5”x19.5” (76.2×469.9×495.3 mm).
- Weight: 47 lb. (21.3 kg).
- Noise level:59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Built-in front wheel block
- Integrated carrying handle
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Thru-axle compatible for rear hub widths of 142 mm or 148 mm.
- Quick-release compatible for rear hub widths of 130 mm and 135 mm.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs.
- Cassette sold separately