The SRAM RED DZero Power Meter embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Features & Benefits
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Works with SRAM 11-speed drivetrains and the SRAM RED 10-speed drivetrain.
- Available in Hidden Bolt (HB) only.
- Compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the chain derailment pin aligns with the crank arm.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.