High performance and exceptional value highlight Pearl Izumi’s Race Road IV shoe. The fibre reinforced composite sole with a carbon fibre forefoot maximises power transfer to the pedals, while new 3D Seamless Print Upper Technology lowers weight and improves durability. Compatibility with SPD-SL or SPD pedal systems adds versatility, Direct-Vent technology improves cooling, and the EVA foam and rubber heel bumper provides stability and comfort when off the bike.
- SELECT 1:1 Power Plate Composite Fibre plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert for lightweight stiffness (stiffness rating of 8) and durability; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a IP1 micro-adjustable BOA reel
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- SELECT Insole: provides excellent Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
- SPD-SL and SPD compatible
- Weight: 260g (size 43)