Met developed the MET Manta specifically with aerodynamic performance in mind. It’s quite simply one of the most competitive sprinters’ helmets in the game, saving you 10 watts at 50km/h.
The Manta is the lightest helmet of its type, tipping the scales at just 200g.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Safe-T Advanced Fit System
- Hand washable Coolmax comfort pads
- MET DualGel front pad included as an option
- Air Lite straps
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear stickers
- Helmet soft bag
- Certifications: CE; AS/NZS
With a NACA crown duct and optimally positioned vents throughout, the MET Manta will keep heads cool,
without increasing drag.