Committing all your effort to the road, blazing your trail on the circuit and pursuing your best ever performance on the bike, the Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher R45 Rear Wheel is a honed, precise and painstakingly engineered option that allows you the ability to ride with speed, strength, and supreme power.
With a 95mm deep section rim immediately striking and standing out from the crowd, this rear wheel is the product of extensive wind tunnel testing, this astoundingly deep rim assures you of the efficiencies that make all the difference when going for the line. This rim profile shaped in accordance with Knight’s T.E.A.M model, meaning that focus is put on the trailing edge of the wheel when it comes to aerodynamics, allowing the shaping to unite airflow in order to reduce drag and vastly reduce the turbulent air that you produce.
The T.E.A.M shaping leaving little wind-shadow, for a hugely deep rim, this wheel remains surprisingly immune to wind steer, and, at extreme yaw angles, can even work to generate lift, helping to propel you forward. A doubled up brake track providing you with the reliable and long-life braking ability, this reinforced rim wall offers, at 3mm, unrivalled heat management, making it perfectly fine for riding with latex inner tubes.
Made using an EPS moulding process, Knight’s high-level engineering and impressive ingenuity truly bring this rear wheel to the fore as a superbly reliable and well-made option. This process ensuring you of an entirely smooth internal and external shaping to your rim, hitting the road and covering rougher stuff, you can rest assured that your wheel is up to the task of tackling your ride. This strength and uniformity throughout the wheel allow you a supremely stiff and rigid basis for the transfer of your power.
- The ultimate performance aerodynamic front wheel
- Impressively deep wheel rims shaped using Knight’s own T.E.A.M standards
- Can create negative drag and remains hugely responsive when ridden in side winds
- Weighs an impressive 655 grams only for the largest, deepest rims available
- High-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre for best possible strength and reliability
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed cassettes
- Double thickness 3mm brake track for much longer lifespan, and improved heat management
- Chris King’s elite hubs for best-in-class performance
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewer, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS moulded carbon fibre
- Hubs: Chris King R45
- Internal rim width: 16mm
- External rim width: 25.5mm
- Rim depth: 95mm
- Rim weight: 655 grams
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance
- Creates a negative drag rated at up to 112 grams, pushing you onwards
- Responsive even at high yaw angles, where this wheel generates lift
- Innovative shaping minimises wind steer
- Reinforced rim wall offering impressive heat management