The Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher DT240 Front Wheel is, simply put, fast. With one of the most extensive and prolonged development processes ever, Knight Wheels give you the materials and high-grade manufacturer to truly give you the edge on the road.
A rim made from an EPS moulded carbon fibre assuring you of a smooth, flat and even surface both internally and externally, this front wheel is strong and hugely integral, giving you the ability to ride with confidence in your leading wheel. This front wheel ensures you of a supremely low rolling resistance thanks to its 16mm internal rim width offering up compatibility with 25 to 28mm tyres. A rim wall thickness doubled up to improve heat management performance, you can use this carbon wheel alongside latex inner tubes with confidence, and a doubled up brake-track gives you the long-term ability to take this wheel to its limits. EPS moulded for top-rated strength and stiffness to weight rigidity.
With a rim depth of 95mm and using Knights T.E.A.M rim profile which features a trailing edge aerodynamic manipulation, this wheel directs airflow around the trailing edge of the wheel and onto your aero frame, giving you the benefit of reduced rolling resistance. With this unique profile causing air flow to closely follow the wheel’s profile, it retains incredible stability even when side winds whip up. With wind-steer kept to a minimum, you can be sure of a continued responsive ride.
Working supremely well and even generating lift at yaw angles, this deep section front wheel remains stable in crosswinds thanks to the unique shaping, giving you confidence on those long days on the road. This rim splaying out from a DT Swiss DT240 hub, you can be assured of sealed cartridge bearings providing easy and reliable rotation. Strong and durable, this hub is an ideal core for your next leading performance.
- The ultimate performance aerodynamic front wheel
- Impressively deep wheel rims shaped using Knight’s own T.E.A.M standards
- Can create negative drag and remains hugely responsive when ridden in side winds
- Weighs an impressive 655 grams only for the largest, deepest rim available
- High-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre for best possible strength and reliability
- Double thickness brake track for much longer lifespan
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewer, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon fibre
- Hub: DT Swiss DT240
- Internal rim width: 16mm
- External rim width: 25.5mm
- Rim depth: 95mm
- Rim weight: 655 grams
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance
- Creates a negative drag rated at up to 112 grams, pushing you onwards
- Responsive even at high yaw angles