KNIGHT COMPOSITES 95 CARBON CLINCHER CHRIS KING R45 WHEELSET
The best of the best – that’s the only thing that Knight Composites target. Sitting at the top of their range and offering you the best possible specification across the spectrum, the Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset is the crowning glory, the ultimate in aerodynamic performance aero wheelsets for the time trialist, triathlete, or road cyclist, looking for a wheelset that will excel.
Making use of carbon fibre rims for lightweight rigidity and stiffness, this wheelset comes into its own out on the road. Strength and integrity offering you the confidence you require on the road, this premium wheelset is moulded using Knight’s proprietary EPS treatment, making for supremely well shaped, smooth and structurally solid and sound wheels. All air and possible deformity removed early on in the manufacturing process, these wheels offer you that responsive feel you demand.
Weighing an impressively light 1825 grams, this wheelset is designed for a long life and performance. A double thickness brake track offering vastly improved braking performance and lifespan, these wheels don’t just remain fast when challenging out on the road. Boasting a T.E.A.M design unique to Knight, this wheelset is shaped in airfoil sections to assure you of the best possible movement and management of drag over the course of the wheels. Reducing drag, improving rolling resistance and enhancing your performance by means of managing the impact of the trailing edge.
Each wheel features a Chris King R45 hub, which features Kings legendary made-in-house bearings. The rear hub features 45 teeth for lower drag and near instant engagement. All this culminates in an exceptional wheelset meant for nothing but performance.
- The ultimate performance aerodynamic wheelset
- Impressively deep wheel rims shaped using Knight’s own T.E.A.M standards
- Chris King R45 hub set offers low resistance and top-rated engagement and response
- Can create negative drag and remains hugely responsive when ridden in side winds
- Weighs an impressive 1825 grams only for the largest, deepest rims available
- High-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre for best possible strength and reliability
- Double thickness brake track for much longer lifespan
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewers, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon fibre
- Hub: Chris King R45
- Internal rim width: 16mm
- External rim width: 25.5mm
- Rim depth: 95mm
- Rim weight: 655 grams
- Rim weight: 1825 grams
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm tyres
- Compatible with 10-11 speed Shimano/SRAM cassettes
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance
- Creates a negative drag rated at up to 112 grams, pushing you onwards
- Responsive even at high yaw angles