KNIGHT COMPOSITES 65 CARBON CLINCHER CHRIS KING R45 WHEELSET
The Knight Composites 65 Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset has been developed in the wind tunnel, with the Knight engineers focusing their attention on shaping their rims not to split air, but to neatly slick it around the trailing edge of the rim and direct it onto the downtube of your frame, giving you vastly improved efficiency.
With a design aimed at reducing wind steer by improving the stability of the air flowing around your wheel, you can be sure to ride with renewed confidence on deep section rims.
Made from carbon fibre, all Knight’s carbon fibre wheels are moulded using a proprietary EPS system, leading to a cleaner, smoother, and more uni-directionally layered structures in the carbon fibre, both internally and externally. The result? You can be sure of a far better level of strength from your wheel, making it far more reliable and robust in comparison with traditional offerings.
Weighing an impressively light 1610 grams per wheelset, the double thickness brake track has been added to further enhance the reliability and longevity of this wheelset. Compatible with 25-28mm tyres and using Chris King’s highest quality R45 Hubs, the versatility of this wheelset really is impressive.
- Knight’s best-in class road racing wheel for riding hard and fast
- 65mm deep wheel rims shaped using Knight’s own T.E.A.M standards
- Remains hugely responsive when ridden in side winds
- Weighs an impressive 1610 grams only for the largest, deepest rims available
- High-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre for best possible strength and reliability
- Double thickness brake track for much longer lifespan
- Impressive stiffness to weight ratio
- Rim designed to minimise wind steer
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewers, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon fibre
- Hubs: Chris King R45
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 28mm
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Rim weight: 545 grams
- Wheelset weight: 1610 grams
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance