The IA Advanced Ultegra DI2 is Felts most popular triathlon frame decked out with a Shimano electronic groupset, Reynolds carbon wheels, and hydraulic disc brakes. World championship-winning aero efficiency.
The IA is the culmination of 30 years of iterative design and painstaking development, and its results at the highest level of competition speak for themselves. The IA is the most aerodynamic bike in the world. Felt also say that it’s the best-handling triathlon bike on the planet. But what we should really mention is that the IA won the Kona World Championship a staggering six times in a row, and it holds both bike and overall course records across the lava fields of Hawaii. So, really, what else do you need to know?
- Frame – Felt IntegratedAero Disc | UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber
- Forks – Felt IntegratedAero Dagger Disc | UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber
- Drivetrain – BaseBar: TRP HD-T910D, hydraulic with integrated Di2 shift buttons (right hand) / Extensions: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9160, TRI/TT
- Brakes – TRP HD-T910, hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Wheels – Reynolds AR58/62 DB Custom, Shimano
- Cockpit – BaseBar: Devox Bayonet 3.1 | SuperLite aluminum / Extensions: Devox Ergomod | aluminum
- Saddle – ISM PS1.0
- Weight – 21.56 lb, 9.8 kg
- Extras – IA CALpac 2.0 Top Tube storage / IA BTSpac Seat Tube storage box / Shimano SM-BCR2 battery charger / Reynolds tubeless valve stems (2x75mm) / Compliance Channel aero seatpost covers / Carbon assembly paste