We love this! The IA Advance disc is Felts most aerodynamically efficient carbon frame with Shimano’s no-nonsense 105 group.
The IA is the culmination of 30 years of interactive design and painstaking development, and its results at the highest level of competition speak for themselves. So we can tell you that the IA is the most aerodynamic bike in the world. We can also say that it’s the best-handling triathlon bike on the planet. But what we should really mention is that the IA won the Kona World Championship a staggering six times in a row, and it holds both bike and overall course records across the lava fields of Hawaii. So, really, what else do you need to know?
- Frame – Felt IntegratedAero Disc | UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme carbon fibre
- Forks – Felt IntegratedAero Dagger Disc | UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme carbon fibre
- Drivetrain – BaseBar: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9180, TRI/TT / Extensions: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9160, TRI/TT
- Brakes – Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Wheels – Zipp NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc-brake
- Cockpit – BaseBar: Devox Dagger Integrated | UHC Ultimate + Nano / Extensions: Devox ƒ-Bend | carbon fiber, 3-position
- Saddle – ISM PS1.0 Ti
- Weight – 19.83 lb, 9.02 kg
- Extras – IA CALpac 2.0 Top Tube storage / IA BTSpac Seat Tube storage box / Dagger stem cover with 1/4-turn Garmin Mount / Shimano SM-BCR2 battery charger / ZIPP tubeless valve stems (1x80mm, 1x100mm) / Compliance Channel aero seatpost covers / Carbon assembly paste