Here at Speedhub we never do anything by half, and this particular build on the Argon 18 Nitrogen has no compromise.
2019 is the year Argon 18 introduce the Nitrogen Disc, a truly modern bike for those who want it all; an aero frame, a super versatile bike packed with features, the superior braking power of flat mount disc brakes. The Nitrogen Disc answers the call of those dreaming of the one bike that will rule them all. It will let them race criteriums, the occasional triathlon or simply get out there on a super-fast stylish bike.
The Nitrogen Disc is one lean mean racing machine. Built for those who not only want to lead the pack in performance, but also with a sleek, aerodynamic, feature-packed, racing bike that makes a statement wherever it goes. Taking a tried and tested formula and adding disc brakes, Argon 18 have created a bike with some brilliant features.
- High performance carbon monocoque frame. Very stiff yet light, it offers all the advantages of disc brakes with no weight compromise
- Monocoque fork designed for flat mount disc brakes. 80% increase in lateral stiffness vs Nitrogen Pro with same comfort level
- Road geometry with an aero profile, the perfect mix for flats and climbs
- Superior downhill stability and handling
- Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- Optional direct mount rear derailleur hanger supplied
- Flat-mount disc brakes, ensuring better braking in all conditions
- Aero carbon seatpost which is light and easily adjustable
- A 3D System that extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- DT Swiss type12mm Thru-Axle. Clean, simple, light and sturdy
- Zipp 303 NSW disc brake Tubeless compatible Road wheels
- Continental Gp 5000 TL Tyres 700x 25
- Full Shimano Ultegra R8000 Hydraulic Disc Groupset
- 3T Ernova Comfort Carbon Team Stealth Handlebar
- 3T Arx II Team Stealth Alloy Stem
- Fizik Arione R3 Carbon Rail Saddle