THE NEXT GENERATION ROAD RACE MACHINE
You can’t stop progress. This next generation Gallium Pro adds disc brakes, loses weight and stays just as nimble and fast. To show their commitment in building the best bike ever, painstaking attention to detail, unique expertise and all of Argons experts’ passion for the sport were infused to the smallest detail to refine this mythical and legendary bike.
Able to venture off the beaten path, but lightweight as a World Tour frame, the Gallium Pro Disc is the most balanced racing disc bike on the market. The future has never looked better.
YOU DON’T NEED TO TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT.
Here is what Steve Derive from the League of American Bicyclists had to say about the Gallium Pro Disc:
“The awesome Gallium Pro Disc. Stiff yet extremely comfortable, great balance. Ascended like a dream and descended like a guided missile.”
- GEOMETRY BASED ON OUR WORLD TOUR PROVEN RACE BIKE
Tried and tested on the roads of the biggest World Tour races
- MONOCOQUE CARBON FRAMELightweight Pro Performance carbon lay-up
- PAINSTAKING ATTENTION TO DETAILFrom small parts to redesigned cable routing, no details were overlooked
- UP TO 30MM TIRE CLEARANCE
For maximum comfort and compatibility
- REFINED 27.2 SEATPOSTEasy-to-use, offers more compliance, adjustability and comfort
• PRESS-FIT 3D SYSTEM
Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
• QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM
Innovative and fully integrated hub/frame/fork quick release thru-axle wheel attachment system that makes correct installation reliable and repeatable
• 12MM THRU-AXLE QUICK RELEASEFast wheel changes, light and sturdy axles
Optimal braking in all conditions
• INLAID CHAINSUCK PROTECTORProtection of the carbon chainstay against wear from the chain’s movement