The Launch Pad
The Argon 18 E-117 Tri is a fast and comfortable triathlon bike designed to meet the needs of all triathletes—young or old, experienced or novice. Featuring proven aerodynamics and triathlon-specific geometry, a highly adjustable open cockpit that allows for choice of aerobar, and our 3D system that easily accommodates athletes as they dial-in their position. Ready for your launch pad? Push yourself to the limit and discover a stronger, faster you.
The perfect bike for those looking to take their IM training up a notch — without breaking the bank.
- TRIATHLON-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY, AERODYNAMIC FRAME, FORK AND SEAT POST As aero as the E-118 Next in true wind conditions (5° to 20° yaw angles)
- UCI APPROVED Approved model for all Union Cycliste Internationale races
- OPTIMAL CARBON FIBER Designed to be high performance and even lighter
- PROVEN FRONT AND REAR BRAKING SYSTEM Minimizes the frontal air impact zone and reduces drag at the back
- CONCEALED FRONT BRAKE Ultralight and easy to adjust
- PRESS-FIT 3D SYSTEM Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY No complicated hardware, easily removable cockpit and wheels
- CLASSIC DERAILLEUR HANGERS Make for easy wheel changes
- SIZE-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- OPTIMAL BALANCE Outstanding aerodynamics, added comfort, lightness and rigidity, all rolled into one totally integrated package