The 51 SPEEDSHOP mono-riser aero bar system connects the athlete to the bike in a way that maximizes comfort through significant adjustability, while providing industry leading aerodynamics. Designed for the rigours of the Tour de France and the Ironman World Championships, this bar combines intricately devised ergonomics, aerodynamic advancements and the highest grade of carbon fibre manufacturing.
- 40cm (c-c) basebar is nearly invisible to the wind, due to the proven Kamm-Tail airfoil design, and unyielding to even the strongest sprint induced torque.
- Radial shaping of the pursuit bar, combined with a 5 degree up tilt gives the rider greater control over the bike.
- Unique “mono-riser” mounting system allows height adjustment, angulation and stack adjustment through a simple 2 bolt design.
- Carbon reinforced nylon pad holder provides rigidity and support.
- Proprietary arm pad provides the ideal amount of surface area and cushion.
- Integrated BTA hydration or computer mount.
- All hardware is corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Weight: 816 grams (short wing, slammed position)
*EXTENSIONS SOLD SEPARATELY